Our international trade lawyers specialize in the field of International Trade Law and experience all kinds of legal transactions in this area. Here are some legal services we are giving on this area:
- To arrange the contracts to be made with foreign companies in the framework of international law rules, to comply with necessary provisions considering possible future disputes.
- Making legal opinions about the trade, foreign capital, tax, business and other legislation of the country to be invested in the investments to be made abroad, establishing the company, carrying out merger and acquisition transactions.
- To make a legal assessment in the case of disputes arising out of foreign companies, both within the framework of Turkish Law and international standards; give advice and advice.
- To prepare franchising, distributorship and sole agency agreements.
- To inform companies about the legal norms of the European Community and to minimize the problems that may arise in exporting to European Union countries. To give legal and financial opinions on tax and double taxation issues in international investments.
- Ensure that exporting firms conduct their activities in accordance with foreign trade legislation and in particular with GATT provisions.
- Providing legal consultancy services on investment incentives and foreign capital transfer.
Our Attorneys who work in International Trade Law have great experience in this field.
You can connect us by visiting our office loacted in Kabatas, Istanbul or by emailing us at email@example.com with all of your International Trade Law issues.