Not paying the workplace rent between 1 March – 30 June will not be considered as a reason to evacuate the workplace.
- The Justice and Development Party (AK Party) has completed its preparations to enact the announced measures to prevent negative reflections on the economy during the corona virus outbreak process.
- Many regulations under the 20-item list of measures will be added to the law proposal to be discussed in the Parliament.
- Around 29 thousand of 143 thousand enterprises were covered by the treasury goods. A decision for the treasury property on rent has been announced previously.
- With the decision made, it is decided that not paying the workplace rent between 1 March – 30 June will not be considered as a reason to evacuate the workplace.
Here are other articles to be added to the omnibus (bag) draft law;
- Short time work allowance will be expanded. The condition of 600 days of premiums in the last three years will decrease to 450 days.
- Arrangements that increase the compensatory working time from 2 months to 4 months,
- The entry into force date of the accommodation tax will be postponed to 1 November 2020,
- The lowest pension will be 1.500 Turkish Liras,
- Payment of the amount which is %10 of the value of the unpaid check in advance and payment of the rest amount in 12 instalments will free the debtor from conviction,
- Registry amnesty will also be added to the omnibus (bag) draft law.