In order to control the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, which has an effect all over the world and in our country on public health, it is vital to reduce social mobility and human contact and ensure social isolation. From the moment this outbreak occurred, many precautionary decisions were made and implemented by the relevant public institutions and organizations.
At the point reached, considering the spread rate of the Coronavirus pandemic; it is evaluated that new measures should be taken and additional measures should be planned/implemented for some cities and in this context, it is evaluated and decided that following additional measures should be taken:
1)For 30 provinces which has the “metropolitan status” (Adana, Ankara, Antalya, Aydın, Balıkesir, Bursa, Denizli, Diyarbakır, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Gaziantep, Hatay, İstanbul, İzmir, Kahramanmaraş, Kayseri, Kocaeli, Konya, Malatya, Manisa, Mardin, Mersin, Muğla, Ordu, Sakarya, Samsun, Şanlıurfa, Tekirdağ, Trabzon, Van) and for Zonguldak province;
A. All entrances/exits, to be made to/from borders of 30 provinces which has the “metropolitan status” and Zonguldak province through land, air and sea (public transportation, private vehicles and pedestrians etc.), shall be temporarily stopped for a period of 15 days as of 24:00 on Friday, 03 April 2020.
B. It shall be essential for all citizens living/staying in these provinces to stay in their provinces for the specified period.
C. Entrances/exits to/from these provinces shall be permitted in the following circumstances:
- Those who are in charge of domestic and international transportation, logistics and production of products and/or materials required for the continuance of all commercial activities especially basic need (food/cleaning, etc.) and pharmaceutical and medical materials and their vehicles shall be able to enter/exit with the documents such as shipment, delivery receipt or invoice etc. which shows the type of the goods, the place of delivery/the address of the receiver. Those who enter the provinces restricted for the stated purposes shall be able to leave the city of delivery until the next 72 hours with the documents showing the purpose of entry and return to the first province of exit. The drivers of commercial vehicles entering these restricted provinces are obliged to wear masks during their travels by complying with the changing times and they are obliged to comply with the social distance when contact is required.
- The transit pass for those who carry goods/passengers in commercial terms and who carry goods internationally shall be permitted in these provinces where entrance and exit restriction has been imposed. Freight shippers permitted for transit pass in this way shall not be able to stop or stay in any way in the said provinces except mandatory pauses/respites.
- Those who are in charge of the transportation and production of the material needed by the energy supply security in the natural gas, electricity and oil sector; and their vehicles; shall be able to enter/exit with duty document to be issued by the relevant company regarding their involvement in the energy sector and/or delivery note.
- Entrance/exit between the provinces of the managers, employees or business owners in the business life in case of their residence and workplaces in different provinces shall be possible on condition of submitting the documents proving this situation (residence document, SSI registration document).
- Those who are in charge of ensuring the continuance of public duty and service, especially in health and safety services; shall be able to enter/exit with the document stating their position or with their ID.
- Except for those listed above, the ones who are subjected to other activities to be included by the decision to be made by the Provincial General Sanitary Boards, in line with the suggestions of the “Provincial Pandemic Committees”, which are convened under the chairmanship of the Governors and with the participation of representatives of the relevant professional organizations (trade and/or industry, tradesmen and chambers of agriculture, etc.) and by taking into account the special situations of the provinces, shall be able to enter/exit with the “Travel Permission Warrant” to be issued by the Governorship/District Governorate.
2) To be Applied in All 81 Provinces;
In all provinces and districts, those who were born after 01.01.2000 shall be temporarily banned from going out to the streets as of 24:00 on 03.04.2020.
A. In all provinces, as of 24.00 on Friday, 03April 2020, it will be ensured that additional measures to be taken in order to minimize the mobility of the city, shall be discussed at the Provincial Pandemic Board, and the decisions shall be made on the issues recommended by the Provincial Pandemic Board as to be implemented immediately with the decision of the Provincial / District General Sanitary Boards.
B. The citizens and employees shall enter the market halls, supermarkets and collective workplaces with masks in the provinces and districts. The obligation to wear a mask shall also apply to sellers in the market halls.
C. At squares, in streets and in avenues in all provinces and districts; the citizens shall not be allowed to walk or gather together, regardless of social distance and the attention will be drawn that our citizens, who walk side by side should walk by considering the social distance.
The decision is made to take action such as especially the administrative fine to be ruled in accordance with Article 282 of the Public Health Law and according to the condition of the violation, in accordance with the relevant articles of the law for the citizens who do not comply with the decisions and regarding criminal behavior, the necessary judicial proceedings within the scope of Article 195 of the Turkish Criminal Code shall be initiated.